1. Brown the Wahlburgers beef with the minced onion. In a cup mix the cumin, chili powder, onion and garlic powder and salt and pepper with the water. Then pour over the browned ground Wahlburgers beef. Let simmer for 5 – 10 minutes or until all the liquid is evaporated. Chop the add the pickled jalapeños. Mix until incorporated.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix 1-1/4 cup of the cheddar and all of the mozzarella cheese. Divide the cheese mixture into 6 then make balls. Place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake at 400 F for 6-8 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
3. Let cool for 1- 2 minutes. Flip upside down, then place a few spoonfuls of the beef on the edge of each shell. Tightly roll each one into a cigar shape. (You need to do this quite quickly, before the cheese hardens)
4. Turn your oven temperature down to 350 F. Place the cheesy beef rolls in a row on a small baking pan or dish. Then pour the enchiladas sauce evenly over them. Cover with remaining 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese, then bake for 8 – 10 minutes of until the cheese on top is melted.
5. Remove from the pan and serve with sour cream and chopped cilantro.