1. Heat oil in a large skillet, cook Wahlburgers Ground Beefover medium-high heat until browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in salt, pepper, garlic and onion; sauté 2 minutes. Add slaw mix and 1 tablespoon soy sauce; cook 3 more minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
2. Make dipping sauce. In a small mixing bowl whisk remaining 2 teaspoons soy sauce with cornstarch, set aside. Is a small saucepan combine vinegar, 1/2-cup water, sugar and Sambal; bring to a boil. Whisk in soy slurry, boil for thirty seconds, remove from heat and reserve sauce for dipping.
3. Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a baking sheet for the stogies by lining with parchment, a non-stick baking mat or foil.
4. Assemble stogies. On a clean work surface, lay out one eggroll wrapper, place 1/4-cup of filling along edge closest to you and brush water along the opposite edge of the wrapper about 1-inch wide. Roll-up tightly allowing the damp end to create a seal. Repeat and arrange stogies on baking sheet.
5. Brush each with butter and bake 10 minutes. Rotate pan 180 degrees; bake an additional 5 minutes until golden brown. Cut in half and serve with sauce.