2. Cut tops off of peppers. Remove stems of tops and chop the tops of the peppers.
3. Brown the Wahlburgers Ground Beef on medium heat with the onion and garlic and chopped bell pepper tops in a large frying pan until Wahlburgers Ground Beef no longer pink and onion softened. Drain off any extra fat and return to pan. Add red pepper flakes and salt and pepper, cook for 5 minutes. Add pasta sauce, Worcestershire sauce, cooked rice and cook about 5 more minutes.
4. Deseed the peppers, put peppers in an oven safe dish with hollowed top facing up. Fill with stuffing. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 1 hour or until peppers are soft.
5. Top with grated parmesan cheese.
6. Yogurt, hot sauce, red pepper flakes. Garnish with sliced lemon