Tater Tot Casserole
- 1/2 lb Wahlburgers Ground Beef
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/2 Cup Skim Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can French Style Green Beans
- 1 (28 oz) Package of Frozen Tater Tots
- 1. Preheat over to 375F. In a large skillet over high heat, brown the Wahlburgers Beef and drain fat. Stir in condensed cream of mushroom soup, skim milk, garlic salt and green beans.
- 2. Pour mixture into a medium-sized casserole dish and layer with the tater tots.
- 3. Bake in preheated over for about 30 minutes, or until tater tots are browned and crispy.