1. Preheat your oven to 375°F or air fryer to 390°F if using.
2. In a bowl, mix together the Wahl sauce, olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic powder ,paprika, salt, and black pepper.
3. Pat the chicken drumsticks dry with a paper towel and place them in a large bowl or ziplock bag.
4. Pour the Wahl Sauce mixture over the chicken drumsticks, making sure they are evenly coated. You can let them marinate for 30 minutes to an hour if you have the time, but it's not necessary.
1. Place the chicken drumsticks on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper. Make sure to leave some space between each drumstick.
2. Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, and the skin is crispy, basting with the remaining sauce halfway through cooking. You can check for doneness by inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest partof the drumstick; it should register at least 175°F.
3. Once cooked, remove the drumsticks from the oven and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
For air fryer:
1. Place the chicken drumsticks in a single layer in the air fryer basket. You may need to cook them in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
2. Cook at 400°F for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking, until the chicken is cooked through, and the skin is crispy. Baste with the remaining sauce halfway through cooking.
3. Once cooked, remove the drumsticks from the air fryer and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.