Prep Time (Minutes)
Cook Time (Minutes)
- 1 Lb Wahlburgers Certified Angus Beef Brand Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Flat-Lead Italian Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
Preheat oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl, combine Wahlburgers Beef, breadcrumbs, cheese, garlic, egg, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Form into 16 meatballs approximately 1-1/2 inch in diameter.
Coat bottom of a 9 x 12 inch baking dish with tomato sauce and line with meatballs. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Turn each meatball upside down and bake an additional 15 minutes to desired doneness (recommended 160F internal temperature).