Fiesta Beef and Bean Dip
Prep Time (Minutes)
Cook Time (Minutes)
- 2 Lbs Wahlburgers Certified Angus Beef Brand Ground Beef
- 1 Package (8 Oz) Taco Sauce
- 16 Oz Can Refried Beans
- 15 Oz Can Black Beans, Rinsed and Drained
- 2, 4 Oz Cans Diced Green Chilies
- 2 Cups of Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Cups of Salas
- 2 Bags Tortilla Chips
Preheat oven to 350F. Brown Wahlburgers Ground Beef in a frying pan over medium/high heat, about 5 minutes, and drain excess liquid. Stir in taco sauce and simmer 2 minutes; remove from heat and cool.
Prepare 15 x 10 x 2 inch baking dish by spreading the refried beans evenly on the bottom. Continue to layer with black beans, green chilies and reserved beef. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
Remove foil; top evenly with shredded cheese and allow to melt. Using a spoon, dollop sour cream evenly on surface of cheese and gently smooth it across the top. Top with salsa and serve with chips.