Prep Time (Minutes)
Cook Time (Minutes)
- 1 Lb Wahlburgers Ground Beef
- 1 Small White Onion, Small Dice
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 5 Strips of Bacon (Optional)
- 1-1/2 Cups of Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
Pre-heat over to 350 Degrees.
In a small fry pan, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and sauté onions and garlic until soft. In a large bowl, mix Wahlburgers Ground Beef, sautéed onions and garlic, 1/2 cup ketchup, breadcrumbs, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix everything together so all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
Place mixture into loaf pan, filling it evenly and shaping the top evenly. Spread remaining ketchup on top of the meatloaf.
Cut 5 strips of bacon in half and layer horizontally over the top of the meatloaf evenly tucking in the sides (optional).
Cook in oven for 35 minutes or until you reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Use your bacon strips as a guide for your slices.