Prep Time (Minutes)
Cook Time (Minutes)
- 1 Lb Wahlburgers Ground Beef
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can Diced Green Chiles, 4 Oz
- 1 Jar Cheez Whiz or Similar Cheese Sauce
- 1 Bag Tortillas Chips, 10-13 Oz
- 1/2 Cup Black Olives, Sliced
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 3 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, Chopped
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add Wahlburgers ground beef and taco seasoning; brown beef, breaking into small bits as it cooks. Drain excess fat and keep warm.
Gently warm cheese wiz and diced green chilies in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
Spread tortilla chips on a platter, spoon cheese sauce over chips and top with crumbled Wahlburgers ground beef, black olives, salsa, green onions and cilantro.